We have successfully commissioned and handed over th...
Vedant Equip Sales Pvt. Ltd. has shifted its marketi...
FX refrigerant Air dryers
FX 1-16 refrigerant dryers
- Steady pressure dew point
- No chance of moisture entering the compressed air system.
- Quality components, generously sized
- Simple and proven design
- Effective control system (hot gas bypass).
- Plug and play concept
- Single electrical connection
- All units pre-commissioned
- Self regulating.
- Long service intervals
- Few component replacements
- Ergonomic design for fast access to key components.
CDX 120-1050 DESICCANT DRYERS
- TECHNOLOGY: Air-cooled refrigerant air dryers.
- CAPACITY: 6 to 345 l/s 14 to 731 cfm
- WORKING PRESSURE: 13 to 16 bar(e) 189 to 232 psig
- PRESSURE DEW POINT: +3 to +5 °C 37 to 41 °F
OIL AND DUST REMOVING FILTERS
Reliable, High-Quality Air:
- Unique, worldwide experience in supplying for the most demanding applications.
- Nothing but top end components.
- Robust design (large desiccant overfill, optimum aspect ratio, low air speed).
- Built to perform across a wide range of conditions.
- Tight control and monitoring.
- Based on years of extensive research and continuous development.
- Designed using state-of-the-art tools and facilities
- TECHNOLOGY: Heatless adsorption air dryers
- CAPACITY: 120 to 1050 l/s 252 to 2223 cfm
- WORKING PRESSURE: 4 to 16 bar(e) 58 to 232 psig
- PRESSURE DEW POINT: -40 to -70 °C -40 to -100 °F
In-line compressed air filters, DD, DDp, PD, PDp and QD
After compressing the air, the concentration of particles and moisture increases. This creates an abrasive mixture that can
cause extensive damage.
Instruments and tools can malfunction, spray painting and breathing air can be rendered unusable, maintenance costs will increase
and products will be spoiled.
The range of Atlas Copco's DDx - PDx - DDxp and Qdx filters, when used in the correct combinations, will provide high quality
air from 9 to 7200 l/s at nominal working conditions.
||Coalescing and particulate filters for general purpose protection, removing liquid water and oil aerosol to 0.1 mg/m (0.1 ppm) and particles down to 1 micron.
||Particulate filters for dust protection, removing particles down to 1 micron.
||High efficiency coalescing and particulate filters, removing liquid water, oil aerosol to 0.01 mg/m (0.01 ppm) and particles down to 0.01 micron.
||Active carbon filter for removal of oil vapours and hydrocarbon odours with a maximum remaining oil content of 0.003 mg/m (0.003 ppm) to be installed after a PD filter.
- TECHNOLOGY: In-line high efficiency compressed air filtration
- CAPACITY: 11 to 650 l/s 23 to 1378 cfm
- WORKING PRESSURE: 7 to 16 bar(e) 102 to 232 psig
- FILTRATION EFFICIENCY: ISO 8573.1
Air Net - quality air connection
Air receivers store compressed air for peak demand in excess of compressor flow rate. They increase the cooling of the compressed
air and collect possible residual condensate and oil droplets.
Atlas Copco air receivers bring you these benefits:
The pressure variations in the air net will be equalised and short cycle loading and unloading of the compressor minimised.
Atlas Copco offers a full range CE and LV galvanised vertical air receivers from 500 to 10,000 litres with 7.5, 10 & 13
bar (109, 145, 189, psig) options.
- no more air pressure variation in the air net
- cool the air and collect residual condensate and oil droplets
- inside and outside surface treated: hot dip galvanised
- Delivered with pressure gauge, safety valve and drain valve.
- All air receivers are manufactured as per MS IS: 2825.
Atlas Copco's innovative AIRnet™ compressed air piping system complements your compressed air projects by delivering quality air
exactly where you need it, at the right pressure and at the lowest possible cost, It consists of high quality elements only and
distinguishes itself through flexibility and ease of installation, meeting all of your design and production requirements. Thanks
to its wide range of durable products, AIRnet is a complete solution from source to production.
- The flexible fit
- Easy and quick to fit
- Even faster to put into place
- Pipe Clips
- Hanging Brackets
- Different Bracketing Solutions Better air quality
- No internal pollution - corrosion free over time
- System remains clean, protecting down stream equipments
- Leakages levels down to zero
- Painted in the standard color for compressed air applications
- Low P levels, optimizing the usage of compressed air
- 100% modular and no material deterioration enables reuse-ability
- Extremely light and easy to install - efficient manpower solutions + minimun downtime
- Complete line of pipes, fittings and accessories to cover client's demand
- Professional quotations with the AIRnet Planner and Quoter
- Stock availability
- 10 year warranty and unique design provides superior competitive advantage
Reduced energy costs:
- AIRnet's smooth inner aluminium surface provides more air flow with less pressure drop
- AIRnet's corrosion-free pipes and fittings minimize the risk of leakage and maintain the pressure drop constant over time, reducing energy waste.
- An integrated o-ring ensures an airtight fit.
- A pressure drop reduction of 1 bar results in 7% energy savings of your total compressor installed power
Build to last:
- AIRnet can be installed easily and quickly by just one person, without requiring any training
- An AIRnet system can be built in one-third the time of a conventional one, no specialized tools needed. Network maintenance is equally fast.
- As all components are easily adjustable and reusable, AIRnet evolves right along with your production setting.
- AIRnet is compatible with any existing pipe work and equipment.
- To minimize downtime, your installation can be pressurized immediately upon completion.
- The AIRnet piping system is resistant to corrosion, mechanical shocks, thermal variations and outdoor weather conditions. Thanks to consistent clean quality air, the AIRnet range ensures longer longevity of your equipment and
- TECHNOLOGY: Compressed air piping system
- PRESSURE: Maximum working pressure 13 bar(e)
- WORKING TEMPERATURE: -20 °C to +70 °C -4 °F to 158 °F